FOREFACTOR CANADIAN INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY AWARDS 2011
Forefactor recently hosted an awards gala to honour the companies working hard to innovate and develop Electronic Trading solutions for the Canadian market.
Date & Time of Event: September 20th, 2011 from 6-11pm.
And the winners are:
- Charles River Development won Forefactor’s first award, for Best Order Management System Overall.
- ITG won Forefactor’s second award, for Best Execution Management Systems Overall.
- CIBC World Markets won Forefactor’s third award, for Best DMA Provider Among Canadian Bank Owned Broker Dealers.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch won the award, for Best Provider of Algorithms for Trading in the U.S. Market.
- Goldman Sachs also won, for Best Provider of Algorithms for Trading in the U.S. Market.
- RBC Capital Markets won the fifth award as the Most Cited Canadian Algorithm Provider Among Canadian Bank Owned Broker Dealers.
- Bloomberg won Forefactor’s sixth award, for Best IOI Technology Overall.
- ITG won Forefactor’s final and most prominent award for Best Trading Technology Overall (FIX, EMS, DMA, Algorithms, Service & Support, Perceived Leader in Canada).
Congratulations to all of the winners and to those of you who are working hard to become our future winners.
For more information on the Investment Technology Study that examines trading in Canada by US, UK and Canadian institutions, please click here.